By Dr David Jockers, writing for Natural News
“…A lifestyle of daily detoxifying strategies and periodic cleansing periods is essential to health in the modern world. Bentonite clay is a perfect detoxifying agent with remarkable health benefits…. Clay and dirt are substances that have been used for thousands of years by indigenous people around the world, including our ancient ancestors. In fact, over 200 cultures worldwide eat dirt on a daily basis. In Europe, it is widely used to aid digestion and for anti-aging benefits.
Bentonite clay provides a great medium as a detoxification treatment, because it is safe and highly effective. Clay has an alkaline pH and high negative ionic charge that act as powerful antioxidants. These attributes allow bentonite clay to help alkalize the body and pull toxic pathogens and environmental toxins out of the body cleanly.
Clay is a grouping of super charged minerals that are lying inert. They get their negative electromagnetic charge from the thermodynamic heat that created the clay many years earlier. When combined with water, the clay gains strength and energizes the body when consumed. It also has the ability to adsorb an enormous amount of toxins as a sponge-like magnet and carry them out of the body.
Clay has a magnetic affinity for heavy metals, viruses and intestinal parasites among other things. The energy of the clay stimulates the revitalization and rebuilding of damaged cells and tissues. Taking in clay internally helps to adsorb many times its weight in water and grab up toxins along the way.
Clay baths utilize clay’s strong drawing powers to help pull toxic debris out through the pores of the skin. Through a pulsing action, clay will pull out infectious organisms, heavy metals and other major toxins.
Bentonite clay is one of the safest, easiest and least expensive detoxifying substances one could find. It is noninvasive and causes no harm when used correctly. Many people notice a huge reduction in pain, irritation and inflammation upon using bentonite clay even after other methods have offered no relief.
Clay is extremely absorbent, so it draws toxic substances and swells to many times its size in water. Clay acts like a magnet, and more is definitely not better. Start with just 1 tsp in water until you are able to effectively tolerate it.
Do not use clay with any pharmaceutical or homeopathic therapies. The action of clay is inhibited by medication, and the clay can also adsorb the energies of the drug or homeopathic remedy. Clay should be ingested on an empty stomach at the beginning or end of the day. Drink plenty of water throughout the day to ensure you are getting the full benefits of the clay.”