Mold/Fungi


Mold

Mold thrives in a heavy metal environment…

 

 


Mold & Fungi

“Toxic metals harm the cells of the body whereas the invading microbes (including mold) thrive in a heavy metal environment. Research by Ludwig, Voll and others in Germany and by Omura and myself here in the US, show that microbes tend to set up their housekeeping in those body compartments that have the highest pollution with toxic metals. The list of symptoms of mercury toxicity alone, published by DAMS (Dental Amalgam Support Group) includes virtually all illnesses known to humankind. Chronic fatigue, depression and joint pains are the most common on the list. The body’s own immune cells are incapacitated in those areas whereas the microbes multiply and thrive in an undisturbed way.

The teeth jawbone, Peyers patches in the gut wall, the ground-system (connective tissue) and the autonomic ganglia are common sites of metal storage and the place where microbes thrive. Furthermore, those bodily areas are also vasoconstricted and hypoperfused by blood, nutrients and oxygen, which foster the growth of anaerobic germs, molds, fungi, and viruses.”
Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, Ph.D, World renowned researcher and lecturer

Common signs of mold toxicity include:

  • Frequent fevers, allergies, chronic sinusitis, asthma or trouble breathing
  • Low blood pressure, bleeding, blood not clotting properly, irregular heartbeat
  • Stomach and digestive disorders: leaky gut, stomach pain, diarrhea, vomiting up blood
  • Neurological problems, poor concentration, forgetfulness
  • Joint aches and pains, muscle wasting, chronic fatigue, depression, skin rashes, headaches

OSHA Article About MoldDr. Mercola Talks about Mold